GNAS RULES APPLY AND COMPETITORS MUST BE REGISTERED
Only members of GNAS or members of a recognised Archery
Society having public Liability Cover which is operative at GNAS shoots
are permitted to shoot at this tournament.
A WESTERN ROUND WILL BE SHOT
Seniors: £6.00 - Juniors - £5.00
(Cheques payable to PANDA BOWMEN)
Entry fees: Seniors £6.00
Cheques made payable to: Panda Bowmen
Entries to: Alan Driffield
5 Penlands Crescent
Telephone no: 07788546874
It would be helpful if entrants would use the PRINTABLE
- Dress Regulations will be observed
- Trophies and shields will be held for one year and must be returned
at or before the next tournament.
- Competitors will draw for places at assembly and will shoot in rotation
in accordance with GNAS rules.
- Only wooden bows and arrows will be allowed,. Fletchings will be of feather and
the arrows must be identified whether by crestings or initials or both.
- A Western Round will be shot, regardless of weather. An interval of
some 15 or 20 minutes will be held at the end of the first 4 dozen arrows.
- Refreshments will be provided during the shoot.
THE SHOOT WILL END WITH AN AGINCOURT VOLLEY
Sherry will be served during the shoot. The scoring will be done by the
more "soberer" members of the club during the serving of light
refreshments, after which prize giving will commence.
NB; In accordance with GNAS Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults
Policy guidelines, all persons wishing to use any type of still
photo, video or mobile phone picture recording equipment must register
their interest with the event organiser on the day of the event.
Professional or Semi- Professional photographers must contact the
organiser directly no less than five days before the day of the event.