The next Pandamonium tournament will be Saturday 20th April 2019.
Officials - to be arranged
GNAS RULES APPLY AND COMPETITORS MUST BE REGISTERED
Only members of GNAS or members of a recognised Archery
Society having public Liability Cover which is operative at GNAS shoots
are permitted to shoot at this tournament.
A WESTERN ROUND WILL BE SHOT
Entry Fee £5.00
(Cheques payable to PANDA BOWMEN)
|Cheques made payable to:||Panda Bowmen|
|Entries to:||c/o Anthony Hilton
33 Iveson Rise
|Telephone no:||07929 536102|
It would be helpful if entrants would use the Printable form
- Dress Regulations will be observed
- Trophies and shields will be held for one year and must be returned at or before the next tournament.
- Only wooden bows and arrows will be allowed,. Fletchings will be of feather and the arrows must be identified whether by crestings or initials or both.
- A Western Round will be shot, regardless of weather. An interval will be held at the end of the first 4 dozen arrows.
- Refreshments will be provided during the shoot.
THE SHOOT WILL END WITH AN AGINCOURT VOLLEY
Sherry will be served during the shoot. The scoring will be done by the more "soberer" members of the club during the serving of light refreshments, after which prize giving will commence.
NB; In accordance with GNAS Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults Policy guidelines, all persons wishing to use any type of still photo, video or mobile phone picture recording equipment must register their interest with the event organiser on the day of the event. Professional or Semi-Professional photographers must contact the organiser directly no less than five days before the day of the event. Thank you.